• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Increasing Appointment Intervals or Set Appointment Availablity Times

I run a music licensing site alongside a personalized tutoring service on GoCentral Website builder. My staffs tutoring service is 3 hours per session, and ideally I would like to adjust the tutoring service available times to whenever it is most beneficial to us.

For example one of my staff's only availability is during 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM and 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM on weekdays, but on weekends she is available from 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM, 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM etc.

Is there a workaround toward this other than telling a client on the services tab "Only availability 5:00 or 8:00", if so would it be possible to be able to add strict times (For example: Mondays 3:00PM and 6:00PM being the only time slots available) on the appointments feature in the future?

SetAppointments.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Increasing Appointment Intervals or Set Appointment Availablity Times

Hold on I might be on to the solution to my own problem, Syncing your calendar to your appointments might do the trick.

Solution

Use classes...

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Thanks for coming back and sharing what you found out to solve your question @YourBeats! It's super helpful to other community members who may have the same question in the future. Take care!

Rachel