• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Influencer code

Hello. If anyone can help me with a response. I wanted to know once I have created a discount code for my instagram influencers. Does this site have a special app or anyway that can pay out my influencers automatically? Also my other question is. I want to create a visitor login so that when returning customers come to check out and purchase their items they won’t have to constantly enter their information every time. How do I create a login? What is the best configuration to use? Please help I’ve been searching google for months and none are what I’m looking for exactly. I see the site doesn’t offer it automatically.
    1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Influencer code

Hey there @bellwhitney 

Unfortunately, neither of those are an option on GoCentral. If you need additional functionality like that, I would suggest using WordPress or another CMS. You can make members only pages, but they are not per individual but an overall password.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community