• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Instagram Feed Won't Work!?!

I keep getting a message everytime I connect my Instagram Feed /Facebook that says "Hmm, Something Went Wrong".  Very frustrating! Can anyone help??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Hey @AlbertDowning, I'm assuming you followed the steps on Display of Social Media Buttons? You have two options, you can either enter your profile URL or click "Connect" (for Facebook or Instagram). I find that the connection works best when you are already authenticated into the desired account (in the same browser session) before you go to connect. Also curious what type of accounts you are trying to connect? I have only gotten Facebook to connect to a page (not a profile account) and Instagram only to a business account (not a personal account). I can't say for sure if the connections work other than that? Does that help any?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The same thing happen to me when i try to connect to Facebook. Same error message. When contacted Go Daddy they said it was a Facebook issue. Chatted with facebook they indicated its a Go Daddy issue!

Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Hey @AlbertDowning, I'm assuming you followed the steps on Display of Social Media Buttons? You have two options, you can either enter your profile URL or click "Connect" (for Facebook or Instagram). I find that the connection works best when you are already authenticated into the desired account (in the same browser session) before you go to connect. Also curious what type of accounts you are trying to connect? I have only gotten Facebook to connect to a page (not a profile account) and Instagram only to a business account (not a personal account). I can't say for sure if the connections work other than that? Does that help any?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post