• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Is it possible to force a visitor's browser to refresh each time they visit my page?

I frequently update the images on my site. Is it possible to force a visitor's browser to refresh each time they visit my page?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Solution

Re: Forced refresh

Hey @KipKeek

There's no built-in feature that I'm aware of within our Websites + Marketing builder that would force a cache refresh on a visitor's browser. Generally, this is a method often completed through custom coding endeavors using advanced scripting methods such as Javascript or CSS to accomplish. Such custom coding methods are not a supported feature we currently have at this time. 

We appreciate you bringing this up as feedback for our developers to look into. Hopefully, we can get something put in place for a future release. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Solution

Hey @KipKeek

There's no built-in feature that I'm aware of within our Websites + Marketing builder that would force a cache refresh on a visitor's browser. Generally, this is a method often completed through custom coding endeavors using advanced scripting methods such as Javascript or CSS to accomplish. Such custom coding methods are not a supported feature we currently have at this time. 

We appreciate you bringing this up as feedback for our developers to look into. Hopefully, we can get something put in place for a future release. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I understand. Thank you for the response. It's just frustrating that a return visitor isn't aware of new images unless they know to refresh the page each time.

Guess I'll just tell them to on the site.

Thanks again.