• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Is it possible to insert a hyperlink on a slideshow image?

I want to be able to click an image from my slideshow and link to another page.

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Is it possible to insert a hyperlink on a slideshow image?

Hi @RamJams. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

The answer here would depend on how you're building your website. If you're using our newest Website Builder, it isn't currently possible to link gallery images to a URL. If you're using something else, it might be. If you can provide more detail, someone in the community may be able to suggest a solution for you. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

It appears I have been 'upgraded to GD builder v7.

Is there a work around to link an image to another Url or  even a  link to a page anchor?

Community Manager
    Community Manager

You should be able to add a hyperlink to any image you place in v7. If you click the add/manage photos button after placing your gallery/slideshow, you should have the option to add links to each one. Take a look at the image below. 

v7 galary link.jpgAs for adding anchors, if you know how to code an anchor using HTML, you can use the HTML tool to add these. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.