• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Is it possible to "name your price" or link a paypal donation to a purchase in the Shopping Cart?

I am working on raising money for a local charity to help with COVID-19 relief efforts. I want to sell a product for a minimum of $10.00 but give buyers the option to pay more. I added the products to the shopping cart feature, but then they need to have a set price. Is it possible to "name your price" or link a paypal donation to a purchase? Thank you. 

If you're looking for more details: I am selling homemade donuts. I have eight different flavors, but am selling half dozens for a minimum of $10.00. Customers have the option to choose their different flavors. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @marissa-marx and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to solve this issue, I was researching different solutions and could not find the exact feature you were looking for but a potential solution that you can utilize now. You have the option of creating add ons to a product and this is where you can add the option of an additional donation by creating multiple donation options to your products.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope this is a helpful solution! Also if you have not taken a look already, GoDaddy has great resources for businesses in the #OpenWeStand thread during this unprecedented time.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @marissa-marx and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to solve this issue, I was researching different solutions and could not find the exact feature you were looking for but a potential solution that you can utilize now. You have the option of creating add ons to a product and this is where you can add the option of an additional donation by creating multiple donation options to your products.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope this is a helpful solution! Also if you have not taken a look already, GoDaddy has great resources for businesses in the #OpenWeStand thread during this unprecedented time.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post