• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Is there a Page limit for Website Builder?

Hi Everyone, I'm new here and apolgise if this question has been asked before; I searched but couldn't find it. Does anyone know if there's a limit to the amount of pages you can have on Website Builder? Thanks in anticipation.

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: Is there a Page limit for Website Builder?

Hi @Flatfield - 

There is no limit to the number of pages. We have warnings that appear around 50 pages, because we have seen performance/page load time degradation once sites get very large, and we've also seen a number of cases of abuse/fraud associated with very large numbers of pages on a site, so we have some checks on those. But you can always call support if you hit that soft limit and we'll increase it for your account. 

Thanks for using GoCentral - 
    Heidi, GoDaddy product manager

I have called twice to get this done and no one can help me. Can you contact me so I can get some help with this. I am at the 50 page limit and I can't add any more. I just got off the phone with tech again and they are saying it is limited and want me to move my site to another platform. (wordpress) If I did that then I would lose all the SEO work I put into this one. Please, Please, Please, help me get this done and I will sing your praises! Thank you and I look forward to your response!

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @MADDriver. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! To clarify what @hgibson mentioned above, whether or not additional pages are added is decided by our development team on a case by case basis. In some situations, support may instead suggest optimizing the way your site is set up so that it doesn't need additional pages. If there's not a way to do that, then you can reach out to them again and see if they can have our developers review the possibility of adding more pages to your site. Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.