• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Is there a way to choose the font in individual sections?

End discussion

11 REPLIES 11
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Is there a way to choose the font in individual sections?

I don't think there is a way to format text per section @MarkH1? You can format text per page is the you follow the directions at Choose site fonts (GoCentral). Depending on the template you choose there is likely a built in parameter for header or logo font size. You can choose a different template to see if you like the appearance of another one better. If you are in love with your selected template (except for the header/logo) then try using a logo image instead. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

New

In one of my sections two boxes have large print and one does not.  I want all to be large. How do I do this?

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 1.32.05 PM.png

New

I found a work around.  I copied and pasted a sentence of big print and pasted it in the box with the small print. Then starting in the middle of the sentence of big print I typed the new information and then deleted the old information.  There has to be a better way.  I hope the powers that be don't read this and close the loop hole.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hey @Rylan,

Thanks for coming back and sharing what you did as a work around!! I'm sure other community members will see this and benefit from your words of wisdom. Take care and hope to see you around more in the Community!

Rachel

New

Hi @Rylan,

I'm glad you found a workaround but...Man...it should not be that difficult IMO.  I'm hitting the same issue. 

My guess was that I was not truly using 'Website Builder'.  When I look at some of the online demo videos there are options to select font size, style etc.  Under 'MyProducts' I do not see Website Builder.  According to everything I see, I should have it...no?

Thanks for taking the time to chime in all!

jdevx

Hi Rachel - This work around isn't working for me, is there anything else I can do to change the font size in a preset area?

is there a way to change individual font sizes on  each section?

New

I want to know this too........    the "old"  Website builder was much more versatile.   Smiley Sad

Super User I

I don't know about completely different fonts on the same page @PLT but you can do bold text, italicized, colors and other rich text elements. That might give the same font a different look or emphasize a text area that you want to draw attention to? I don't think I've come across a template that allows for mixed fonts though? I hope that helps? Come back and let us know what you ended up doing.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

New

This work around didn’t work for me. Can you please tell me how to change the font style for each section? I want my page to be consistent
    Super User I
    Solution

Not all templates will work the same @Wilkes so that workaround might not work for everyone. The one sure fire way to format and style text is within the Website Builder section system. Unfortunately it does not currently contain modifications for text size, color and other elements. 

You can also check out How to Change Fonts on Your GoDaddy Website Builder Website and How to Change the Color on Your Website to manipulate text for your website. I believe that all of the changes other than the formatting style are global? I hope that helps?