• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Is there a way to increase the amount of text one can enter in a caption in photo gallery?

Is there a way to increase the amount of text one can enter in a caption?  Alternatively, I see "+ See More" appears when there is more text within the caption box than what appears beside the photo.  How does that function work?  Can it be used to capture all of the text entered within the Add Caption box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @SidneyMattress and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get the issue fixed, I found a few placed where you can add more text: 

• Add Caption: Click in the text field at the bottom of the Current Image panel to add a caption to the bottom of your image.
    • Use the Describe this image box to create alt text (or alternative text). Describe what the image is about as if you weren't able to see the image, such as for site visitors using screen readers or slower connections. Alt text also improves your page's search engine rank.

I hope this was helpful in assisting you with troubleshooting. Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @SidneyMattress and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. Were you able to get this issue fixed and do you mind sharing how for other end users who may experience this issue?

If you were not able to get the issue fixed, I found a few placed where you can add more text: 

• Add Caption: Click in the text field at the bottom of the Current Image panel to add a caption to the bottom of your image.
    • Use the Describe this image box to create alt text (or alternative text). Describe what the image is about as if you weren't able to see the image, such as for site visitors using screen readers or slower connections. Alt text also improves your page's search engine rank.

I hope this was helpful in assisting you with troubleshooting. Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post