• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Is there a way to make my website pages more responsive?

Hello

I wonder can sombody help me with issue. I am making my web site on wide monitor and everything looks perfect. Unfortunately when i open my web on smaller screen i have to scroll left and right to see everything. Is there a way to make page responsive....

Thank you 

6 REPLIES 6

@mgphotography,

Have you added the responsive meta tag to your page? It looks like this:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

I'm not sure if I can share a link, so search the internet for CSS Tricks Responsive Meta Tag. That will help the browser recognize the width of the device. Once that is in there, you need to add CSS rules that will optimize your site for mobile devices. This could be in the form of media queries, or relative units (like percentages) for widths instead of fixed units (like pixels). CSS Tricks can guide you through that, too.

Hi 

I tried implementing the code but nothing happened. 

http://miloradpaunovic.godaddysites.com/

Could you please check my online page so you can see what i am talking about. In addition mobile version looks terrible. 

Tnx

Were you able to make this work? We are trying to do the same thing...

New

Hello

I am new to designing webpages. I used GoDaddy's service (Website Builder) to design my personal page. I have a problem with my webpage display on computer monitors with different resolution. The webpage dont adjust itself under different resolution condition. the site has to be sized differently every time for different resolution. That just does not make sense. the tech support is unable to give a response to fix this problem. 

Any help will be appreciated.

goDaddy said it can not be done with the v7 website builder.  You would have to upgrade to the new version which is ridiculous because I had to upgrade or lose my site using the last version!  And it isnt a one click transfer.  Everything would have to be copied/paste and all linkage retyped/submitted!

I feel your pain!