• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Is there a way to receive data (bookings) from my website using Website Builder?

I have a website for a cafe and need to be able to receive bookings. Instead of just asking them to email me with the details, is there something I can put on my site to receive some basic information (name, date, no of spaces required etc)?

I have tried with HTML, but this again just pops up a window with an email for them to send, but ideally I'd like to skip this step out and receive the info direct.

3 REPLIES 3
    Helper V
    Helper V

Re: Is there a way to receive data (bookings) from my website using Website Builder?

@TTS,

I think you can use "OpenTable" for this...

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-restaurant-reservation-with-opentable-27247

Please check the above URL for more details...

Thank you

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

GoDaddy 24/7 Support www.x.co/247support
    ----->NEXIA
    New

Re: Is there a way to receive data (bookings) from my website using Website Builder?

Is there nothing that can be incorporated into our site that doesn't cost an additional fee, as OpenTable requires payment from what I can see.

Does the Website Builder allow you to add javascript or php pages? As I'm sure I'd be able to knock something together with that, but can only find an option to add basic HTML.

Helper V
    Helper V
    Solution

@TTS,

For injecting HTML, JavaScript, custom HTML section can be used...

Injecting PHP, ASP, into website builder is not possible!, The website builder is of-course powerful but there are a few limitations...

Maybe you can try Managed WordPress, or cPanel web hosting...

https://www.godaddy.com/hosting/wordpress-hosting

There are many WP plugins for online reservations, custom fields, and more...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

GoDaddy 24/7 Support www.x.co/247support
    ----->NEXIA