• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    New

Is there a way to recover content from hosting account that disappeared due to expired credit card?

I had my [Drupal] website hosted and the credit card on file expired, however the email reminders were missed (sent to spam)... the website is now gone and so is all data or history of the hosting account.

Is there a way to recover this???

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted

Re: Is there a way to recover content from hosting account that disappeared due to expired credit ca

Hey @footy,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Generally, we highly recommend keeping personal backups of your site available in case of a situation such as this where the existing site may be lost. If you don't have a backup of your own available,  we may still have the ability to restore it for a fee if this was a recent expiration. 

I'd recommend reaching out to our live support so our hosting team can help investigate what happened and confirm if a backup is still available on our end. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Highlighted
    Helper V

Re: Is there a way to recover content from hosting account that disappeared due to expired credit ca

Highlighted
    New

Hello.... I would like to know if there is any way to recover my web site that disappeared due to expired credit card. Other products like cpannel hosting, webmail are still working. I have already changed payment method with another credit card.

Best regards,

Koko