• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Listing products on my pages

How can I get what I would call a contact page for each of my products.  It would show all the photos, prices, descriptions, etc.  I may a bit old fashioned but I would like to have a notebook with a page(s) for each product for ready reference.   I saw a reference for a csv export at $29.99 a month.  Give me break! $29.99 and a month!  Should be imbeded in GoCentral.

1 REPLY 1
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: Listing products on my pages

I could be wrong here but it sounds like you are referring to what I would call a product details page @darth_blader? There are quite a few Website Builder templates and they each have their own function but it sounds like what you'd like is one product per page?

GoCentral Website Builder is built to be a easy-to-use, easy-to-setup, easy-to-manage and mobile friendly platform I'm not sure if individual product pages are always available? I would check your template but I would expect that many templates will have a category page like .../shop?olsPage=products and a product specific page like .../shop?olsPage=products%2Fproduct-one  Some templates may also allow you to add to cart directly from the category view. 

Am I understanding your intention properly? Does any of that help? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head