• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Getting Started

Logo is too small on all pages except home

My logo on all but my home page is way too small and I have had customers complain about this.  If this isn't resolved soon I might use my 30 trial guarantee and switch to Shopify.  The small logo makes my site look unprofessional and is a bad reflection on me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Sewnature 

There is something weird going on - as it should be much larger. I'm not sure off hand why it isn't - as an end user I don't have access to anyone's account - this is one of those things that need to be hands on in your account. It maybe as simple as switching from the image logo to text and then back or it maybe that this design is setup for a wide image logo and your image is square so it is setting it to the max height for that space.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to further assist you. I don't believe you are doing anything wrong - I would suggest trying a different template - you don't have to "publish" it to test it out and see if one of the other will allow the logo to be larger. Personally I find it odd to have the logo under the menu system vs above it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
    Super User IV

@Sewnature 

We are end users here in the community. What is your website address?

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

SewNature.com

Laura at SewNature.com

@Sewnature 

Thank you - which template in the website builder did you use?

The theme is clarity.

Laura at SewNature.com

@Sewnature 

I'm not sure if this will solve the issue, but I just tested on my own site. When I inserted the logo it was small. Once inserted if I clicked the image to "edit" on the right side panel I was able to "zoom" / enlarge the logo.

I've tried that, it's as big as it will go. I've tried reloading the logo
    but it just won't work.

Laura at SewNature.com

@Sewnature 

There is something weird going on - as it should be much larger. I'm not sure off hand why it isn't - as an end user I don't have access to anyone's account - this is one of those things that need to be hands on in your account. It maybe as simple as switching from the image logo to text and then back or it maybe that this design is setup for a wide image logo and your image is square so it is setting it to the max height for that space.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to further assist you. I don't believe you are doing anything wrong - I would suggest trying a different template - you don't have to "publish" it to test it out and see if one of the other will allow the logo to be larger. Personally I find it odd to have the logo under the menu system vs above it.

View solution in original post

@Sewnature It sounds like you should probably place a call to our Customer Care team to get some help with this. You can find all of the contact information here https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.

I hope you get it resolved very soon. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Changing the them helped.
    Thanks

Ok

Hi @Sewnature,

When copying and pasting your logo image into another photo/paint program, I noticed that it was a .PNG. And while these are normally chosen for their transparency, it is not used that way on your website. I'm wondering it a conversion to a .JPG file would serve you well here. At the resolution required for the internet, your existing size should go up to 3-4 inches square. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

We have faced these issue several times for this. At last removed logo