• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Map Get Directions not working

When my website visitors click the "get directions" on my contact map, they get sent to a location in the nearest city to my business:

https://rockysixsranchstables.com/contact-us

A solution would be much appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User IV

@etrnlflame2 

Try updating your address that you have for the map to Mountain View County, AB T0M 1L0, Canada as that is what Google has for your business listing - 

The get directions auto fills in the destination, but doesn't know the from so it does the general area

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I've copied the address exactly as it shows up in Google Maps and the map puts it about 30 km + northeast from where the business is located.

@etrnlflame2 

The get directions look correctly to me - https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Range+Rd+32,+Mountain+View+County,+AB+T0M+1L0,+Canada/@51.489141,-1...

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I've managed to improve it, however it's not showing where the property is. I'm working with Google to fix this, so hopefully they can.

Thank you for your help.