• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Resolver I

Mark Pickup Order as Fulfilled Without Notification?

How can I mark completed In-Person Pickup orders as fulfilled without sending the automatic email notification? I have months-old completed pickup orders, it would be weird if the customer received the automatic "Your order has been picked up" email now. Also, how can I customize the notification email? Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @FiltersOnline and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response and welcome. At this moment there is not a way to edit the email notifications when managing your shipping orders.

I have a suggestion for a workaround that could help when marking the orders fulfilled:

Utilize your email marketing by advising your customers that you will be completing administrative tasks and they might be receiving order fulfilled emails from orders that have been completed, perhaps create a coupon code to share within the email that they can use for their next order. 

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a great week.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @FiltersOnline and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response and welcome. At this moment there is not a way to edit the email notifications when managing your shipping orders.

I have a suggestion for a workaround that could help when marking the orders fulfilled:

Utilize your email marketing by advising your customers that you will be completing administrative tasks and they might be receiving order fulfilled emails from orders that have been completed, perhaps create a coupon code to share within the email that they can use for their next order. 

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a great week.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post