• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Max Emails Per Hour

Somehow, my domain has been set to allow only one email per hour, so I keep getting emails returned to me for exceeding the limit.  How do I get this restriction lifted?

almostfrugal
    4 REPLIES 4

I really had to pare down the information in my original post.  Specific information about my domain and hosting apparently was causing a "Sorry, your request ..." error in red, and then when I clicked Post, I got an "Access Denied" error.  Please let me know what info I can give you to assist you in answering my question.

almostfrugal

I'll try adding a little info:  my domain is fundranker.com hosted on Linux with cPanel.

almostfrugal

Sorry, thought I was putting this in the Domains forum.  I will try again there.

almostfrugal

Hi, @almostfrugal. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community. 

If your hosting account has been flagged in the way you described in your other post, then you should have received an email regarding what steps to take to move forward. If you haven't received that message, then please reach out to our 24/7 support team so they can help you get this addressed. Unfortunately, this isn't something that can be addressed here on the community forum. Thanks! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.