• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Members Only Pages - limit certain members to certain pages and other members to other pages

I have one Member's Only page and it contains personal contact information such and emails addresses and cell phone numbers so that other members can contact them to schedule tennis matches against each other.      Having more than one tennis league, I will have many different groups of people who need to contact people within their own league to schedule matches, but they do not need access to contact information to people who are not in their league.   

My understanding is that any member given access to member only content can see 100% of what's available to members only.   

Is there a way to provide access, but limit it to only the pages that each member is allowed to see?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Members Only Pages - limit certain members to certain pages and other members to other pages

Hi @56daystoplay,

Thanks for posting. The only workaround I can think of is removing the page from your navigation and emailing the members the direct link yourdomain.com/hiddenpage. It's a little bit more work but it will keep the contact information hidden from other members. Hope that helps!

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: Members Only Pages - limit certain members to certain pages and other members to other pages

Thanks for the suggestion @Lisi. Wouldn't this completely negate the point of having a website? I mean I'm directing my players to go to the site to enter scores get schedules, opponents contact info, etc...

Also, I'm not familiar with hidden pages. Can you elaborate?

-56daystoplay