• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Membership only question

Hello!

Just curious... in regards to make a members only page(s). Are there more granular controls available so that I can allow certain members(and not allow other members) access to certain Members only pages on my website? From what I have seen so far I don't think that it is possible .. Just wondering if someone else had some insight. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Membership only question

I have actually seen that kind of membership administration built into WordPress websites @Theref1997. Additionally I have coded websites with membership sections in them so I know it is something that is possible. The granularity can go down to paragraphs on a page based on a user login status. Back in the day we'd protect subdirectories with a password but that wasn't really as granular as it is now. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

I forgot to mention that GoCentral Website Builder has a provision to Create members-only website pages. It works quite well and it is really easy to configure and administer. Check it out, I believe you can get a free trial @Theref1997?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Thanks for the information @rd. I appreciate it!