• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Menu Edits, Moving items in bulk

I have submenus with monthly agendas and minutes.  When I add a new item, it inserts at the move on the "edit menu" box and I have to drag and drop into place.  There are MANY files I have to scroll past to put it where it belongs.  So, I am looking for a way to move multiple things at once or a way to start with the insert new item where I want it to end up.  The other option I was hoping for was the ability to "roll up" the menu so you see just the 1st or 2nd level (of the 3 allowed).  This would allow you to move more quickly through the menu while trying to drag and drop the new item.

L. Sales
    3 REPLIES 3
    Helper II
    Helper II

Re: Menu Edits, Moving items in bulk

Hello @lsales4363,

Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

Do you have any sample or demo of what you want to achieve? Any picture or screenshot and more details on your menu. We will appreciate that so we can quickly figure it out to answer your question correctly. If you need an urgent help you can contact me via private message. I am willing to help you with your issue. 

Regards,

Waren

@WarenGonzaga, I have to post agendas and minutes and have 3 years worth.  When I insert the current agenda, by default, it comes in at the bottom of all the pages.  I have to drag and drop to the top.  That's 3 years worth of minutes and agendas to scroll through.  Working in other programs that move documents around you can highlight a bunch, and move them all down down, putting the one at the bottom on top. 

Another feature that would be nice is the ability to "roll up" a submenu so you are only dealing with the higher level.  I do this with PDF bookmarks, but not sure how it could work here.

2018-06-25_1007.png

L. Sales
    Highlighted
    Helper II
    Helper II

Hello @lsales4363,

As I understand your reply, you are trying to add a new agenda that should be in the top not in the bottom. Which is the hassle for you to scroll down right? If yes, then as I know there is no current option for that to change the default setting of it. But I will look into this and try to help you.

Are you using Web Builder?

Regards,
    Waren | GoDaddy Pro, Senior Web Developer