• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Metrics only showing details from the last 7 and 30 days not the 365 days as per the recent update

hi

my metrics screen is only showing details from the last 7 and 30 days not the 365 days as per the recent update. is there anyway i can get the full metrics available to show?

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Re: metrics

@ProductInsights#websitebuilder #suggestion Full year of statistics is a good suggestion.

the april update says

"Your GoCentral Website Builder Dashboard is a great place to keep tabs on your website performance. Your Dashboard contains personalized recommendations about which tools you could use next to get better results. And if you’re interested in website traffic metrics, you can switch between 7-day, 30-day and 365-day views on the Dashboard"

either im looking in the wrong place but mine only shows 30 and 7 days. 

Super User III Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

I am not sure why there's a discrepancy, but others have pointed it out as well.  The Website Builder platform is ever changing based on customer feedback.  Hopefully they do extend out the statistic reporting.

I also recommend setting up a free Google Analytics account which gives you extremely detailed data and helps track trends.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-google-analytics-to-my-site-27179