• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Mobile Site Won't Load

I just created a website through godaddy and it works fine on my laptop but site will not load on my phone. The site builder I purchased says mobile site included. Not sure of the issue. robsworldradio.com
    5 REPLIES 5
    Helper IV
    Helper IV

Re: Mobile Site Won't Load

It is working for me. Please check.
    New

In Site Builder, I can see the Mobile Site pages but when I navigate to my website on my iPhone, I get an error message that the mobile site is currently not available. The setting in Site Builder is set to Enable the mobile site

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @P964. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! This error usually occurs if you haven't fully set up your mobile version in Website Builder v6. Try using the instructions in this article. Be sure to publish the site again after you configure your mobile options. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Same problem. Tried calling. No answer. Wow, signed in on my mobile, edit site, top right mobile desktop icon. Mobil now lit. Exited, went to my site as normal. Loaded right up. All good! Robin

Oops, top left