• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Moving sections within a page - drag and drop doesn't appear to be functional?

So I just wanted to move a couple of sections around within a page of my gocentral website. I can't seem to get drag and drop to work. Is there a trick? The person on the help line couldn't figure it out either.

2 REPLIES 2
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: Moving sections within a page - drag and drop doesn't appear to be functional?

@CreativeObs

Hmm - I just went and tried it and it's working fine for me. Be sure to put your cursor right over the two parallel lines (that looks like "=" in the screenshot below) in the section bar, not over the section title or the three horizontal dots. Then click, hold down, and drag to move. If this does not work, then please reply and let me know what browser (and version - you can get that under the 'about' area in your browser) you are using, as there may be a bug related to that particular browser or version that we would need to fix. 

Screen Shot 2018-06-17 at 5.09.40 PM.png

Thank you, and sorry you're having trouble!

Heidi, GoDaddy product manager

Highlighted
    Solution

Re: Moving sections within a page - drag and drop doesn't appear to be functional?

Well, it's working now. Thanks!!