cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Multi Language website - choose between languages in menu

Hey guys!

I'm new to the GoDaddy webiste builder and I'm really enjoying it so far, because I don't have any coding experience and it's my first webpage. I set up my page/blog really fast and there hasn't been any bugs or loading issues so far.

If there wouldn't be this one, important thing I'm missing. Besides GoCentral being quite easy, there is no easy way to add a simple language selection, that takes you to a copied page, where everything is translated (manually - I'm not searching for automatic translation!)

• I know that I can copy a page - and I tried it, but Menu and Blog can't be edited without changing the original page/language
    • It should look like this on the web page Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-22 um 18.40.05.png

I'd love to have the option in edit mode like at WordPress:

Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-22 um 11.59.27.png

I've read all posts about this topic already, they spread from 2016-2018 and so far GoDaddy did not add this feature to GoCentral. It would be a reason to cancel my trial month and find another website builder, if it's not coming soon.

Thank you for your help

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Multi Language website - choose between languages in menu

@NomosWatchClub 

Unfortunately, that's just not a feature currently included with GoCentral. They update things constantly, though, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the future.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Product Team
    Product Team
    Solution

Re: Multi Language website - choose between languages in menu

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I totally understand your frustration. You are right - we do not have the multi-language capability today in GoCentral. We don't have specific timeline for this yet but will definitely evaluate the options, along with your feedback. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Yun