• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Need additional features

Following features are required to be added, if anyone knows how to add them please help.

1) Facility to insert table in Text Matter.

2) Rearrangement of posts in blog i.e. I need to change the order of blog.  I wish to change which blog should be appear 1st, 2nd .... so on in any category.

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: Need additional features

@shthakur 

1) When on a page, you would add the HTML widget.  Right sidebar >Add Section > HTML.   Insert your table code there.

2) Blog posts are ordered by date listing the most recent first.  So if you want to rearrange the order in which posts display the only way to do that is to adjust the date.   Date them accordingly in the order you want to display.  1st would have the most current date September 13,  2nd would be dated September 12, 3rd September 11, and so on...

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

But how to create table in blog to get code for the same, also give me html code inserting line so I can add table number

New

It would be nice if there was an option to remove the date from Blog entries