• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Helper V

Need left justification in Subscribe section

I have information to impart about what a person gets when subscribing. It looks bad all being in a centered paragraph. If the developers are reading the Community, please add a left justification option to this section. Please?

It would also be helpful to be able to add a link from this section... Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Need left justification in Subscribe section

@Hopeful Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. For the left justification of the text, I think you are referring to the description text but please let me know if that is not correct. It would be helpful if we could see how the section looks on your published website so that our designers can come up with improvements. Do you mind sharing your domain? Have you tried changing layouts in the Subscribe section to see if another design looks better for your site?  Also, adding a link is something we have planned but I don't have any specific timeline to share yet. For faster service you can always contact our customer care team, who are available 24 hours. Here is the phone number in the US and all other regions: https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Thanks!

Rachel

Helper V

Re: Need left justification in Subscribe section

@RachelB  Thanks for reaching out, Rachel. There is really nothing to see. It's just a large paragraph that is all centered text. It looks hokey. I'm sure they can imagine what it looks like. Thanks for passing along the requests.