• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Need someone to clean up my website

I have , through a lot of error and trial, made a bit of a mish-mash out of my site. I had some problems and now my store is a hybrid of the GoDaddy store and my Square store. Also, I want to let people pay for our service online and come by and get it so the shipping label is confusing. I'd like to eliminate shipping totally from the page.

I have been fighting with this for weeks and I'm not making anything better. I'd like to pay someone reputable a reasonable amount of money to clean this up and make it look right. Suggestions for someone reasonable?

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Need someone to clean up my website

@SAS5814 

There are a few places to go. A quick internet search will generally give you some pretty reputable results. https://www.godaddy.pro/ is a good place to start. There are also a few of us here that answer questions that also work on websites. If you find someone here that may suit your needs, the best bet is to send them a PM and see if they can help.

Good luck!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community