Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Need to add PayPal to my GoCentral Business Plus package

Hey, my name is Mohamed Ali.

I'm part of an upcoming
    Online Business that has to do with Online Therapy and I'd like to use the Online Appointments section so people can book certain dates and times that they want to speak to a professional therapist.

The issues that I'm having is that there doesn't seem to be a way for people to pay via PayPal, only Square and there is no way for us to have someone Login/Signup. The Business that I'm working with does not have Square and does not want to use Square.

So we need a way to use PayPal instead of Square. Also, we need people to be able to Signup/Login to the website to be able to speak to professional therapists, see their Appointments etc.

We are currently on a trial but will be subscribing to the Business Plus package if these can be integrated/solved soon.

Thanks in advance!

Mohamed Ali, CEO and Co-Founder of Mindise.

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Need assistance with the Business Plus package, please respond as soon as possible.

Hi @Mindise,

I'm not sure if you've seen this Help article yet but it's all about adding PayPal buttons to your GoCentral site https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-a-paypal-button-for-donations-or-single-items-26814. Hope this helps!! Take care!

Rachel