• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

New guy coming in hot!

Hello everybody, I'm new to the site and have recently started a 30 day trial. I've tried contacting the representatives thru chat but they are currently unavailable. I do have some questions if anyone out here could help me out that would be great. Its mostly regarding the launch of my site,  I look forward to hearing from you all, thanks

4 REPLIES 4
    Rockstar II

@JoeBucks1 wrote:

Hello everybody, I'm new to the site and have recently started a 30 day trial. I've tried contacting the representatives thru chat but they are currently unavailable. I do have some questions if anyone out here could help me out that would be great. Its mostly regarding the launch of my site,  I look forward to hearing from you all, thanks

@JoeBucks1 the answer to your question requires quite a bit more information. What 30 day trial did you sign up for? What questions do you have regarding the launch of your site?

----

Thanks for reaching out, so I started a 30 day free trial for a domain & site, I've created the site and I receive a message that says the site is created and live, however, when I go to "manage website" the layout is different from the way I designed it, it is also different when i use the web builder option. I've completed building and have published a final product, but as Ive mentioned it shows differently when i attempt to view. I've completed all the SEO options and have received a green light for all of them and can not find the site anywhere any time I search for it. The only time i see an option to enter the site is by going thru godaddy, once there it offers me the actual web site or the godaddyfree option. Its not turning up on the web. I apologize if my description seems scattered. Thanks for any help.

@JoeBucks1 wrote:

Thanks for reaching out, so I started a 30 day free trial for a domain & site, I've created the site and I receive a message that says the site is created and live, however, when I go to "manage website" the layout is different from the way I designed it, it is also different when i use the web builder option. I've completed building and have published a final product, but as Ive mentioned it shows differently when i attempt to view. I've completed all the SEO options and have received a green light for all of them and can not find the site anywhere any time I search for it. The only time i see an option to enter the site is by going thru godaddy, once there it offers me the actual web site or the godaddyfree option. Its not turning up on the web. I apologize if my description seems scattered. Thanks for any help.

@JoeBucks1 It will take time for the site to become cached in Google, probably several weeks. As far as your other question regarding the difference in appearance I can't answer that for you since I don't use that product. Hopefully someone else here can solve that for you.

---

@JoeBucks1,

So what would you like to know NEW GUY?