• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

New photo added to website can't be seen when clicking to enlarge - get "locked " icon

When I go to my website online, I can click on the photos to enlarge them but I've replaced one photo & now it won't enlarge when I click it - I get an "locked" icon ( like an chain link) and the photo won't enlarge. 

I can see the photo on the page on my website but if I try to enlarge it or scroll to it by scrolling through the photos leading up to it, all the photos appear and enlarge except that one. Thats when I get the locked icon.

Please help! 

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: New photo added to website can't be seen when clicking to enlarge - get "locked " icon

@luftman 

Can you give us a link to your site and let us know which image is giving you this issue - it sounds like it could just be a link formatting, but it could be something else

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: New photo added to website can't be seen when clicking to enlarge - get "locked " icon

http://www.theheronsview.com/herons-view.html

1st photo on left, top row,  green bedspread  

and 

1st photo, bottom left row,  2 twin beds

Both cannot be "clicked on" and enlarged as the other photos can 

Thx

Super User III
    Super User III

@luftman 

That looks like it maybe a setting with the image - did you try to remove those images and add them back?

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Yes, removed & re-added but same problem.

Even trying adding other photos but same thing happens. The problem seems to be with the "space" the photo is in, not the photos themselves.

Super User III
    Super User III

@luftman 

I've asked one of the other Super Users on the forum to jump in on this - I'm not as familiar with the GoDaddy website builder and I think you are on the older version of it. We will have to wait for the other super user to jump in on this to get the answer.

Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@luftman 

You are, indeed, on the older Website Builder that GoDaddy used to offer. It sounds like you've done all the troubleshooting possible from your end. Your best bet to get a resolution to this particular issue will probably be calling into phone support or contacting live chat. It sounds like there may be a glitch of some sort within the builder programming itself.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *