• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

No left toolbar

I just started the trial version of the new website builder. Everything else seems to be working okay, but when I watch the tutorial video to add text, its added from a toolbar from the left of the screen. I've never seen this toolbar, and I've never seen an arrow or anything that would indicate I could expand to find it. Is it just not in the trial version?

Thanks for any help.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: No left toolbar

Hey @lf,

It sounds like you're looking at a tutorial for our previous Website Builder version. If you're looking to edit fonts in the latest version, check here

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I have the same problem. Was building my site and somehow lost the left side toolbar. How can I restore it?

Left toolbar I have just started using GoDaddy and it is not there I cannot see how I build a proper site without it.

I rang the helpline once and he said it would be there in a couple months and rang again because there was so little I could do when trying to set up a site and she said she did not know about it, it had never been there.?

If anyone knows anything or has updates please let me know.

Highlighted

I would like to add text to Header of the website, but there is no option to add custom text box.

Please help.