• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

No video galleries available?

So you have photo galleries but no video galleries?

My site is mostly based on my HD/720p mod videos thus I need a way to easily build a page for them.

14 REPLIES 14
    Helper V

Re: No video galleries?

@ZippyDSMlee wrote:

So you have photo galleries but no video galleries?

My site is mostly based on my HD/720p mod videos thus I need a way to easily build a page for them.

@ZippyDSMlee

hi there,

actually a good idea right here!

Mrsroadrunner Photography
    Highlighted

Hi @ZippyDSMlee and @mrsroadrunner,

We appreciate that suggestion, you are correct we don't have a video gallery. You can add the Youtube app and post your videos from there: https://www.godaddy.com/help/adding-apps-8370

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

As long as I do not have to use youtube. The authoritarian copyright bot is a bit too annoying to deal with

New

Yes you can upload from youtube but then you get their suggested video recommendations.  Some of these maybe very inappropriate for your website.  Has anyone tried uploading a Vimeo into a HMTL box?  Thanks.  Very frustrated.  Have talked to Go Daddy support about this twice.  

Employee
    Employee

Hello @shm!

Thank you for posting! You have the option when you add a YouTube video to turn off related videos. Then it will not suggest any other videos.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    New

I.m sorry, but youtube isn't refletive of the video content I need to post.  This is not a new feature from 6.  It's  the removal of a vers 6 feature.  Fix it.  Also add favicon capability.

New

Re: No video galleries? And...YouTube related videos.

Concerning YouTube videos, how do I "turn off related videos", once my video is done playing?  Please explain.  Thanks.

New

I have posted video via the Youtube method, BUT when my video ends...youtube covers my video picture with other unrelated videos that I did not pick.  Also the video covers the icon to replay my video.  To date, I have not found a method of posting only my videos on my page.  I guess a wordpress web page gives the video option without the commercialization of youtube selling my hard gotten eyeballs to the someone else's website.

I completely agree with the points raised. I am also facing trouble for this. Godaddy please fix this issue asap.

Heather how do you turn off the you tube suggested videos that pop up at the end of my video?

Re: No video galleries available?

Sometimes I would like a video on my website but not on my youtube as I run a record label I like to put short video previews on my website, I do not want these on youtube channel.

so there is no way to just upload short videos to my website?

this is kind of breaking for me.

New

Hello, I see no option to turn off related You Tube videos? Its not in your software editing as any option.

Video privacy

Hi! I’m a personal trainer. I’m building a website here where I want to post workout videos to clients private page without giving them the option of sharing or saving. Is there a setting for this?

Re: No video galleries available?

I'm a filmmaker - paid for GoDaddy website but I really need a video gallery.