• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Online Store | Customer Account | Profile details do not ask for address

I added Customer account feature to my site using steps mentioned here:

https://www.godaddy.com/community/GoCentral-Website-Builder/May-2019-What-s-new-in-GoCentral-Website...

I got Sign In option on my site but surprisingly, there is no address in Profile details, just email and phone. User can create account by just giving email Id and phone. I could not see any way by which address can also be stored for the user.

Please advice.

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Online Store | Customer Account | Profile details do not ask for address

@elehan7 

If they're signing up just to be a member of the site they will not have to provide a mailing address. This would only be logged if they ordered something from your store.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Online Store | Customer Account | Profile details do not ask for address

@MrVapor 

I tried, adding orders but still no luck.

Addresses do not get auto populated for signed in member. Profile just gave Name, Email ID and phone number details.

At back end(Members tab), there is just above 3 information.

Addresses get stored in Orders when order is placed but is not linked to signed in member of the site.

Also, on the site, For My Orders it does not show any orders, even when an order has been placed. So I can't see Order History.

What am I missing here? 

My store is in free trial

I am using COD for my store

Please help.