• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Online Store Product Images will not load on any of my storefronts

I am having a new issue with the Online Store Product Images suddenly not loading when adding or editing products on either of my storefronts.

Issue:  when adding images to product listings, the "loading" icon is shown twirling away on the page for a few seconds. It then reverts back to "You don't have any images" / " 0 Images" / "Add Image". Trying again causes the "loading" icon to spin indefinitely.

Since this is happening no matter the image size, and on multiple storefronts, this appears to be an issue with GoDaddy Online Store. I was able to upload these images until 8 pm Central last night. Considering the monthly fee for this and people will not consider purchasing a product they cannot see a picture of, I am currently losing money since I cannot conduct business and am not happy.

I have no issues uploading photos to the Web Builder; this problem is ONLY in the Online Store.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Online Store Product Images will not load on any of my storefronts

We are facing a similar issue:

Issue:  when adding images to product listings, the "loading" icon is shown twirling away on the page for a few seconds. It then reverts back to "You don't have any images" / " 0 Images" / "Add Image". Trying again causes the "loading" icon to spin indefinitely.

Worst is that we have been following up with your technical support team for this issue for the past 5 days now and there has no credible response/ solution given to us. Our entire project has got delayed for this reason.