• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Online Store on multiple website pages

I have my products in various categories; however, I want to display the products in each of these categories on different pages on my website.  I see the featured categories section; however, I want to display ALL of my products within this category and not just 6 featured ones.  How do I create multiple 'shopping' pages based on my various product categories?

Sabine

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
    Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

Re: Online Store on multiple website pages

@SSM1 

Featured products and categories are for just that, featured -- not all, hence the limit.  

If I understand you correctly, you want to link to various products within your store from your front-end website?  What you can do is to create your own links to the products you want with as many of your products as you like by using either the HTML widget and adding your own code/links or the Gallery widget where you can add product images and link to the products below any images you display.

Does that help?  😉

Judith
    "It's hard to beat a person who never gives up." ~Babe Ruth

View solution in original post

Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

You can create a page as normal with sections highlighting products and feature comparisons.  In another tab navigate to the section of the store you want to link to and copy the URL to use when creating the link.

5 REPLIES 5
    Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

@SSM1 

Featured products and categories are for just that, featured -- not all, hence the limit.  

If I understand you correctly, you want to link to various products within your store from your front-end website?  What you can do is to create your own links to the products you want with as many of your products as you like by using either the HTML widget and adding your own code/links or the Gallery widget where you can add product images and link to the products below any images you display.

Does that help?  😉

Judith
    "It's hard to beat a person who never gives up." ~Babe Ruth

I'm not sure if I understand. Say if, for an apparel website. I wanted to have to separate links for men's and women's apparel. Obviously those would be on different pages. How can I put two online stores for both of those pages? 

Super User I

There is only one store on the site.  You can place the items into categories and link to those categories.  Regular pages can be created to highlight a product or section that has corresponding links to the store.

How would I link to a category? And how would I highlight those parts in a regular page? I appreciate your help.

Super User I
    Solution

You can create a page as normal with sections highlighting products and feature comparisons.  In another tab navigate to the section of the store you want to link to and copy the URL to use when creating the link.