• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Online store images are really small

I am setting up my online store and the images are so small you can barely see them. It wasn't always like that, it just seems to be since I hit publish. Regardless it makes my site look horrible.

Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Online store images are really small

Hi @steener

Without your domain name to view your site, it's difficult to determine what could be the issue. I suggest giving our support team a call to look further into this. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Gosh I didn't even think of that. Here is the current domain. I have bought my domain name but haven't paid for the website to be linked yet as I am  still setting it up. I noticed that on a mobile the pictures are much better but on the computer especially the t-shirts are so small.

https://cdpenrosecreations.godaddysites.com
    Helper V
    Solution

@ steener  All you should need to do is go to your Shop page, look at the editable options on the right side of your screen. If you set it to display 12 images per page, the photos are the largest size you can make them. Yours is probably set on one of the smaller ones  now. If they still look too small, then there may be a glitch in your template.

I figured it out it was the photo itself, I needed to crop it.

Thanks All