• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Only half of the images are displayed. Image editor not working!!!

The image editor is not working on the GoCentral Business Plan and I am being told to use a private window or resize the images. 

Is anyone facing the same issue? How can this be resolved? Not getting any help from customer support, they say use a different template. I have worked over 3 weeks to get this up and now the GoCentral Business product does not work!!!

See screen shots below - 

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 5.50.54 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 5.53.00 PM.png

11 REPLIES 11
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Only half of the images are displayed. Image editor not working!!!

Hey there @GeetaVid 

In this instance, the representatives were correct. The way GoCentral works won't allow for what you specifically desire on that particular page section.

Have you tried any of the other Featured Product layouts to see if that shows it better?

To be honest, I think it looks pretty nice the way it displays it but I do understand the frustration. As a professional website designer, I don't think it detracts from your site at all and looks like it fits in perfectly. You have managed to make a really impressive GoCentral site. That's not to detract from your complaint at all, because it's legitimate, but I think you have a pretty awesome site.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thanks for your reply. 

Interestingly it was working last week and the site appears perfectly on the mobile. The desktop version is not working and I am paying for it!

Confirmed from the support center that this a bug in the web editor.

Now I am waiting for it to be fixed.

I am having the same problem. The template I'm using does not have any other layout designs to display items. I don't know if I should move forward with resizing my photos in Photoshop and re-uploading, or if I should wait and see if the problem get fixed. 

Solution

This is a bug and I have had a conversation with the US support center.
    Issue should be fixed by 30th. Just wait for it.
    Super User III
    Super User III

@GeetaVid 

Thanks so much for coming back on here and letting us know what support told you! It's very helpful for the rest of the community.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

What happened to my pictures?

What happen to my pictures? It use to show the whole picture, and now they are all square and showing only half. Since my business has to do with the pictures I display, I need it back to the way it was. I use the content picture form because it has a place for a link and a picture.  My whole site is useless without being able to expand my picture. Please tell whoever changed it to put it back the way it was.

Thanks

Super User III
    Super User III

Re: What happened to my pictures?

Hey there @suzy_semi 

If I'm not mistaken, this is a known issue that is being worked on. Perhaps @JesseW can shed some more light on this.

I'm having the same issue and  my business depends on the pictures I display. I am using the Content form because it's the only form that allows a picture and a link for the item. I don't know if I should continue working on my site. It worked before perfectly. Please fix as soon as possible. My site is useless the way it is now.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @suzy_semi. I merged your message in this thread since it's discussing the same problem. As was mentioned above, this is something our dev team is aware of and will address in a future update. However, I don't have a timeframe for when that will happen. 

Currently, this issue should only affect images that are added to Content sections using layout #2. The current workaround would be to use a different layout or use stock images if possible. I hope that helps. 

I will do my best to update here once the problem is resolved. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hello Everyone. I just wanted to give an update here that this should be fixed now. If not, feel free to provide examples and I will pass that information to the product team. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.