• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Order Updating for Customers

When customer place orders, it would be nice to have a place where they can go to check the status of their order.  Such as, order received, your order is being made, your order is in testing, and shipped.

Just an idea.. seems like I get asked a lot about order progress. This way they could just clock on their order number and see.

5 REPLIES 5
    Product Team
    Product Team

Re: Order Updating for Customers

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.  We are working on letting your customers to have an account on the store, so they can get the status of the order along with other benefits like saving their payment/shipping preferences, speedier checkout experience etc.  I don't have a firm ETA to share with you at this point, but we are looking at weeks to launch this feature.

Hope this helps,

Mohan Kumaresh, 

Product Manager, GoCentrl Online Stores

Sounds great!!!  I will look forward to that update for sure!!!

Will it send them a link after the place an order and say something like:  Check Your order status by going to...…   a link.?

we too face the similar problem

Well they said weeks,.. but its been 4 months with no feature.. so don't think its going to happen..

Product Team
    Product Team

,Re: Order Updating for Customers

Folks,

Thanks for your patience.  We have started rolling out Customer accounts feature to 25% of merchants in US.  We are monitoring our systems and addressing any issues found in production. We'll soon be rolling out this feature to everyone, in coming weeks. Please stay tuned.

Thanks,

Mohan Kumaresh

Product Manager, Online Stores