• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Overriding products with CVS files

I saw this info while searching around: https://www.godaddy.com/help/upload-product-information-16581

In the blue, it says uploading a cvs doesn't override or update the product list so if we have products there already and upload another cvs with the same products there will be duplicates. Is that the case still? I have a brick and mortar store and want to do an online store but do I have to manually delete every single one of my products each day when I upload the new cvs to update quantities and prices?  Follow up question is what is the max amount of products that can be on the store and how many products can be uploaded from the cvs?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @rmpnavli and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. I was able to find the answers to your questions:

• You can add up to 5,000 products to your online store — in any combination of physical and digital products. You can bulk upload up to 100 products at a time. While you can add or import products to your store, there's no export option.
    • The import process can only add products. It does not support updating (overwriting) existing products or deleting products. If you import twice from the same file, you will have two copies of each product.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a great day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @rmpnavli and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the late welcome and response. I was able to find the answers to your questions:

• You can add up to 5,000 products to your online store — in any combination of physical and digital products. You can bulk upload up to 100 products at a time. While you can add or import products to your store, there's no export option.
    • The import process can only add products. It does not support updating (overwriting) existing products or deleting products. If you import twice from the same file, you will have two copies of each product.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a great day!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post