• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

PLEASE ALLOW FOR QUANTITY PRICE BREAKS (TIERED PRICING)!! WAS ON THE OLD PLATFORM BUT NOT GOCENTRAL!

We are a wholesale company and sale to large retailers and companies that make clocks. We have to offer quantity discounts (for example, the price is $4.00 for one clock motor but if a customer buys 20 or more they are only $3.00 each). That option was available on our original site with Godaddy but they have done away with it in GoCentral Web Builder! Please add it back on!! Anyone who agrees please respond and maybe they will listen. Have been trying for 3 months with no luck! Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: PLEASE ALLOW FOR QUANTITY PRICE BREAKS (TIERED PRICING)!! WAS ON THE OLD PLATFORM BUT NOT GOCENT

Hey there!

It's important to note that GoCentral and WSBv7 are completely different products. The coding isn't the same. While it might seem like a minor update to you, it's actually quite hard to implement correctly and ensure people's websites don't break.  

It's a valid feature request, though. I know there used to be a place where customers could go. Maybe one of the community managers can point that out. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: PLEASE ALLOW FOR QUANTITY PRICE BREAKS (TIERED PRICING)!! WAS ON THE OLD PLATFORM BUT NOT GOCENT

Hey @ronellclockco,

Thanks for bringing this up! I'm sharing it with our team of product managers as a feature request. Take care and Happy Holidays!

Rachel

New

Has there been any progress in adding tiered pricing to the website.  I also offer quantity price breaks, but can't figure out how to do this.

Thanks