• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Pages created in the website building do not display correctly on IE. Not even close.

Pages created in the webbuilder dont display properly on the screen when using IE version 11.0.9600.19155. Not even close.

Here is the link to the the site -

https://larrypiland.com/

scroll down and you will the major misalignment of pictures covering text and so on when using IE.

Any ideas? This is not acceptable of course that it works well in chrome but not in IE. Oh works great on mobile.

6 REPLIES 6
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Pages created in the website building do not display correctly on IE. Not even close.

Hi @Lpiland. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! That definitely looks like something is broken. I was able to see the issue when I looked at the site using IE 11 as well. In this situation, I'd recommend getting in touch with our customer care team so that our advanced team can take a look at what's going on. It might be something that needs to be fixed with the builder. Alternatively, you can try using a different content section, which may work. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Pages created in the website building do not display correctly on IE. Not even close.

having the same issue since Saturday morning, all browsers except IE work perfectly. Spoke with support this morning and no issues seen with builder. have tried clearing cache/ changing layout and styles. the same sections mid page seem to not be working. anything that is in list order or paragraph lay out as well. support was very little help this morning telling me it was a browser issue. again cleared cache on  multiple machines with the same results. frustrated...

content sections haven't worked either. issue seems to be in the builder itself, only contained to display in IE.  All other browsers display fine while in edit mode and preview to include going live after publishing updates.

is there a fix for this yet?

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hey @cubsfan. I'm sorry you were told there were no issues. If the site is built with our Website Builder and doesn't show up correctly within a supported browser (like IE 11 and others), then the support team should definitely pass your site information along to our developers. That is the best way to get issues fixed. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

thanks! currently on with advanced support to see what is causing the issue- actually using screenshots of this thread to show other users having similar issues

thanks!