cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

PayPal button

Hi all,

I have put a PayPal button on a product  but if the client wants to buy more than one ,how is this done?Do they have to hit the buy button various times?what would be ideal is to have a choice for the number of items required by the customer, can any one help me with this problem ,thanks 

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    Retired
    Not applicable

Hi @noel,

paypal have a 'add to basket' button. 

View solution in original post

I called and spoke to a go daddy rep. You would need to upgrade to an "online store" to have that option
    a workout around it to add additional PayPal buttons with different quantities and amounts

New

If you don't have  a store account you can use the html section on the site to add the paypal script. I put the picture above the script and made the script show a drop down of sizes. 

11 REPLIES 11
    Retired
    Not applicable

Hi @noel,

paypal have a 'add to basket' button. 

Thats cool thanks for the reply, I didn't see that option on PayPal.

Retired
    Not applicable

Hi @noel,

I assure you it there. You need to enter 'Tools' and then pick 'make a button' or something similar ( sorry, very busy man, sure you can do the search yourself? ).

Thank you very much May God Bless You and Continue to bless you. 

New

hi,

did you ever figure this out? i cant figure it out either

I called and spoke to a go daddy rep. You would need to upgrade to an "online store" to have that option
    a workout around it to add additional PayPal buttons with different quantities and amounts

thank  you very much

Please don't worry about it I have a meeting this eveing I cant work on it.

Thank Noel I got to go another way

I will just have to take it down

New

If you don't have  a store account you can use the html section on the site to add the paypal script. I put the picture above the script and made the script show a drop down of sizes.