cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Paypal module - won't return to nominated page

Hi everyone

When I use the Paypal module, the payment process returns to the original payment page rather than the 'thank you' page that I created and nominated within Paypal.com.

It would seem that the return path is hardwired into the Paypal module back to the original page where the module is, which overrides the setting nominates at Paypal.com.

I have raised this before with Support but without solution. I'm convinced that this is a problem and it is fixable so would like to give it another go.  Is there a support area of GoDaddy that i can go to to (by email) make out the case for this flexibility to be added to the module?  

Many thanks

Neil (NSC)

1 REPLY 1
    Solution

Re: Paypal module - won't return to nominated page

Hi @NatShooting,

Welcome to the Community!

GoDaddy has opted for live, real-time support options instead of email support. We have phone support available at the numbers here: x.co/247support. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

You can double-check your setup for PayPal using the article here. If you continue to have issues with the return path, you may wish to confer with PayPal customer support or contact our team through the options above. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support