• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Personalising the email notification for appointments

Just wondering if there is any way to personalise the email and SMS that customers get when they book an appointment at all? I can't actually see anywhere to even see what it says, so had to mock an appointment to check.

It doesn't even say the business name. In the interim I have added the business name to each service, but it does seem very unprofessional.  I am used to Accuity Scheduler which is great. Just hoping to keep to a single platform instead of multiple.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Product Team

Hello bouncingminds,

Thank you for reaching out. We are continuously improving our Online Appointments and have noted down your feedback in regards to email and SMS customization. 

While you can't currently customize the content of email and SMS being sent to your customers, they do get booking confirmation email upon making a booking. This booking confirmation email includes necessary information related to their booking. When/what/where, business name/location/phone number are some of the information listed on the booking confirmation email.

If SMS is enabled, they'll get SMS confirmation as well. Email and SMS reminders are optional; You can set when you'd like the reminders to be sent on (i.e. a day before, etc.).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Product Team

Hello bouncingminds,

Thank you for reaching out. We are continuously improving our Online Appointments and have noted down your feedback in regards to email and SMS customization. 

While you can't currently customize the content of email and SMS being sent to your customers, they do get booking confirmation email upon making a booking. This booking confirmation email includes necessary information related to their booking. When/what/where, business name/location/phone number are some of the information listed on the booking confirmation email.

If SMS is enabled, they'll get SMS confirmation as well. Email and SMS reminders are optional; You can set when you'd like the reminders to be sent on (i.e. a day before, etc.).

View solution in original post