• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Phone numbers are no longer clickable in orders through email

Somewhere over the past week or so someone has changed the way orders come through on emails.  My business depends A LOT on sending picture proofs to my customers.  I have never had a problem sending a proof because I have always been able to click on the phone number / email on my phone and it take me directly to messages:

IMG_E8312.JPG

Now with this change I can click on the email still but am no longer able to click on the phone number:

IMG_E8311.JPG

Please help!! Is there someone I can talk to?  Is there something I can do? I need this fixed ASAP as it is slowing me down tremendously! 

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Phone numbers are no longer clickable in orders through email

Hi @KendollMade. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

Based on the receipt, I'd guess this is from Online Store. I was able to complete an order on a test site and the resulting receipt did have a clickable link to both email and phone number. It seems possible that what you're seeing may be the result of the software on your device rather than a change on GoDaddy's side. From what I can tell in looking at the email source, there isn't any special coding to create a link in an email client. However, other community members may have additional thoughts on this. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.