• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Phone numbers are no longer clickable in orders through email

Somewhere over the past week or so someone has changed the way orders come through on emails.  My business depends A LOT on sending picture proofs to my customers.  I have never had a problem sending a proof because I have always been able to click on the phone number / email on my phone and it take me directly to messages:

IMG_E8312.JPG

Now with this change I can click on the email still but am no longer able to click on the phone number:

IMG_E8311.JPG

Please help!! Is there someone I can talk to?  Is there something I can do? I need this fixed ASAP as it is slowing me down tremendously! 

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Phone numbers are no longer clickable in orders through email

Hi @KendollMade. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! 

Based on the receipt, I'd guess this is from Online Store. I was able to complete an order on a test site and the resulting receipt did have a clickable link to both email and phone number. It seems possible that what you're seeing may be the result of the software on your device rather than a change on GoDaddy's side. From what I can tell in looking at the email source, there isn't any special coding to create a link in an email client. However, other community members may have additional thoughts on this. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.