• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Photo gallery not showing in chrome

I went so far as to delete that section on that page and re-add it but still not showing in chrome, it will show in IE. Never had this issue before. Also when I went in to look at my photos all of a sudden I cannot see them even though it shows them there. I had to re-add them as well. Still nothing. 

7 REPLIES 7
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Photo gallery not showing in chrome

Hi @Jeffnewc. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I haven't seen any other reports of this recently. I tested a GoCentral site using Chrome but didn't see this problem. My guess is that it's either something specific to your site or maybe your computer. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, maybe try a Chrome incognito window just for good measure.  Also, if you'd like to share the domain for your site here, others can verify if they're able to see the gallery images or not. That would be helpful if you end up having to reach out to our support team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I'm having the same issue with my slider. It's fine when I view the site on Edge, but it disappears on Chrome and Firefox. I deleted the feature and re-added it. I moved it forward 5 times (but there's nothing behind it). I tried incognito Chrome and Firefox windows- still nothing. Help!

Mine are showing now. I did not change anything just all of a sudden it works again. Maybe GoDaddy made a change.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Thanks for coming back and letting us know that it's working for you now @Jeffnewc

How about you @MichelleinLou? Please let us know. Thanks!

Rachel

eRe: Photo gallery not showing in chrome

Hi. I am having the exact same issue. Any of the photo galleries in my website just vanish (disappear) by the entire section when I click on any of the photos. Can someone please help me out here. My website is 

http://my-shangrila.com

I tried clearing cache, changing from chrome to firefox (on my macbook air), using incognito, check on my iphone but everything resulted in the same error. 

Mine too!!
    I can see my full gallery page but when i click on any image they just disappear.
    Check it out here, https://landscapesofmalta.com/landscapes-of-malta-1
    Images are not working
    Solution

Re: eRe: Photo gallery not showing in chrome

The issue seems to have been magically resolved by itself now!