• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Photos Show Up Blurry After Publishing

Hey everyone.

I have already searched for the problem and know many have has the same issue, although no solution was given in all of those cases, so I will try myself.

During the building process, everything looks ok. On the published version though, any image I've added ends up blurry, be it uploaded images or imported from Facebook or Instagram. I have tried various compression methods and sizes but nothing. Is there a way to solve this? It's quite a serious issue considering photos are part of my portfolio.

Thanks in advance to those who will try and give me a hand.

In case you need to see the problem, here is my currently under construction website: www.provids.tv

Tony Resta.

7 REPLIES 7
    Helper II

Re: Photos Show Up Blurry After Publishing

Are you using a CMS or you manually coded it ?. If Yes, What is the name of the Content Management System that you are using ?

Son Of Peace

I'm adding the images via the Website Builder, through the "Add Image" tab.

Helper II

Please respond to the initial question...

Son Of Peace
    Highlighted

I don't understand the question, what is a central management system supposed to be?

The photos are prepared and edited in Photoshop and are then uploaded to the website via the website builder, simple.

estieg
    Former Employee

Hi Tony,

Did you find a solution?  I took a look at your site but didn't notice any photos.

Eric

If I answered your question, please mark it as the solution or give it a "Kudo"

I've been going crazy trying to find the answer to this question. Many people have posed this question in the blogs, and many of the pages have been marked "solved" when there was clearly no solution.

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hello Everyone. This topic has also been discussed here. Blurry photos happen most often in Website Builder V7 when the image that is uploaded is too high in resolution. If you have this issue, try saving the photos in a 72 Dpi resolution and uploading them again. That should fix the problem. 

Since this topic was started quite a while ago, it will be closed. If you want to further discuss this issue, please create a new topic. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.