• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Picking Two Colors in Go Central editor

I know how to pick One Color as my picked color in Go Central editor. How can i get to use Two Colors for different accents? Right now i can only use my One Color, Black, and White. I want a second color of choice.

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Picking Two Colors in Go Central editor

Unfortunately this is not an option in GoCentral.  You pick the main color for the website and it automatically selects complimenting colors.  It is a good suggestion to be able to manually change colors in the palette.

Would be great if this was an option in order to match with logo design branding colors. Sizing and positioning images can be somewhat problematic as well.

This is one big weakness in the Go Central editor. I have created websites in older versions of Website Builder and was able to fully customize my color theme. Using site templates is best to simply the navigational structure of the site but users should be able to choose from more than 3 options when setting background colors, banner colors, font colors, etc. I hope this improvement will materialize!