• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Please add a delivery option for our business

There are ALOT of people around the world that are unable to leave their homes.  We currently only do a 'pickup' option in our small town and would love the capability for people to choose 'delivery' for us to drop it off for them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Product Team

Hello @Sandsprings,

Thank you for reaching out. You can label your shipping method as you wish. For example, if you'd like to show your shipping method as "Local delivery to N zip codes only", you can certainly do that.

You can now set up shipping by zip codes. So if there are certain radius where you'd provide free delivery, you can have "Free local delivery to 12345" vs "$5 local delivery to 11111". I hope that's helpful. Thank you.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Sandsprings,

Welcome to the Community!

Your suggestion is an excellent one, and we'll be sure to pass it along to our developers to put on their agenda. In the meantime, have you found a way to offer this to your customers? You may wish to take advantage of your email marketing to get the word out. Or provide a banner on your home page to advise customers using the pickup option to call to arrange for local delivery. 

If you've already resolved the issue, you posting here may help others with the same situation. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support
    Product Team

Hello @Sandsprings,

Thank you for reaching out. You can label your shipping method as you wish. For example, if you'd like to show your shipping method as "Local delivery to N zip codes only", you can certainly do that.

You can now set up shipping by zip codes. So if there are certain radius where you'd provide free delivery, you can have "Free local delivery to 12345" vs "$5 local delivery to 11111". I hope that's helpful. Thank you.

View solution in original post

@fhouser1 How could the person add a tip for this thought?

Hello @nodell413,

Thank you for reaching out. You may tip cash to the delivery person; contactless if preferred. Alternatively, can reach out to the business to arrange tips separately.

Is it possible to use this for Canadian Postal Codes without entering singles?

I have more then 2000 postal codes in my local delivery area of 20km.

Is there a way to set a distance radius or do I have to enter every single one of them? Or can I use just the prefixes, however that does not seem to work currently? Thank you!

Hi @Jmo671 ,

Welcome and thanks for your question.  This is another great idea that I will pass along to our product team.  How are you currently setting it up?

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

@ChristineL and @fhouser1 We are a prepared meal service and we only have local delivery 2 days per week. An option for delivery days would be helpful. As another person mentioned. A tip line at checkout would be nice. That way no cash passes hands. Thanks!

Hi! I have a retail and grocery delivery service for people who are unable to leave their house. How can I set up the shipping rate based on distance from pick-up point to drop-off point? Hope you can help me. Thank you!